Gaza has put out an urgent call for medical equipment to cope with the numbers of injured in yesterday’s massacre by Israeli forces.
The sheer numbers will put a strain on services for weeks and months to come.
If you can help, please contact the Director of the Gaza Ministry of Health International Cooperation Directorate to get instructions on how to donate:
The demonstrations held in Gaza today came as no surprise. Israel had plenty of time to come up with alternate approaches for dealing with the protests, apart from firing live ammunition.
The fact that live gunfire is once again the sole measure that the Israeli military is using in the field evinces appalling indifference towards human life on the part of senior Israeli government and military officials.
B’Tselem calls for an immediate halt to the killing of Palestinian demonstrators.
If the relevant officials do not issue an order to stop the lethal fire, the soldiers in the field must refuse to comply with these manifestly unlawful open-fire orders.
Ministry Of Health – International Cooperation Directorate
The Peaceful Great Return March
08:30 PM 14 May 2018
55 Martyrs 2771 Casualties
6 children under the age of 18
1 female child
Medical points 1011
🛌 76 Critical, 54 very critical
🛌 1294 Moderate
🛌 1347 Minor
Cause of Injury
☜ 1359 Live Ammunition
☜ 14 Rubber-coated metal bullets
☜ 155 Shrapnel in the body.
☜ 263 Others.
☜ 980 Gas.
Location of the Wounds
90 Head and Neck
192 Upper Limbs
62 Chest and Back
54 Abdomen and Pelvis
1218 Lower Limbs
980 Gas inhaliation
Direct targeting of medical staff and Journalists led to
1 Martyr – Civil Defense
5 Ambulances were partially damaged
17 Paramedics (gas suffocation and live ammunition)
International Cooperation Directorate
SOURCE: EYEWITNESS NEWS
JOHANNESBURG – The South African government has condemned in the strongest terms possible the latest act of violent aggression carried out by Israeli armed forces along the Gaza border, which has led to the deaths of over 40 people following a peaceful protest against the provocative inauguration of the US embassy in Jerusalem.
In a statement released on Monday evening, the Department of International Relations (Dirco) says: “The latest attack has resulted in scores of other Palestinian citizens reported injured, and the wanton destruction of property.”
It adds: “Given the indiscriminate and gravity of the latest Israeli attack, the South African government has taken a decision to recall Ambassador Sisa Ngombane with immediate effect until further notice.”
Red Cross: Gaza hospitals on the brink of collapse, Shifa Hospital alone is dealing with 400 injured, and this can not continue
14 May, 2018 17:45
43 MARTYRS 2,238 INJURED
UPDATE OF NAMES OF THOSE MURDERED BY ISRAELI SOLDIERS IN GAZA WHILE PARTICIPATING IN THE GREAT MARCH OF RETURN
1. Azzeddin Musa Mohammed Al-Sammak, 14 years old.
2. Fadel Fazat Izzat Sheikh Khalil, 15 years old.
3. Ahmad Adel Mousa Al-Sha’er, 16 years old.
4. Said Mohammed Abu al-Khair, 16 years.
5. Ibrahim Ahmed Zarqa, 18 years old.
6. Emad Ali Sadeq Al-Sheikh, 19 years old.
7. Ziad Mohammed Hassan Omar, 19 years old.
8. Mu’tasim Fawzi Abu Luli, 20 years old.
9. Anas Hamdan Salem Qudeih, 21 years old.
10. Mohammed Abdel-Salam Haraz, 21 years.
11. Yehia Ismail Ragab Al-Dakour, 22 years old.
12. Mustafa Mohamed Samir Mahmoud El Masry, 22 years.
13. Azzedine Nahed Al-Aweiti, 23 years old.
14. Mahmoud Mustafa Ahmed Assaf, 23 years.
15. Ahmed Fayez Harb Shehada, 23 years.
16. Ahmad Awadallah, 24 years old.
17. Khalil Ismail Khalil Mansour, 25 years.
18. Mohammed Ashraf Abu Stah, 26 years
19. Bilal Ahmed Abu Daqqa, 26 years old
20. Ahmed Majid Qassem Attallah, 27 years old
21. Mahmoud Rabah Abu Muammar, 28 years old.
22. Mus’ab Yousef Abu Lailiya, 28 years old.
23. Ahmad Fawzi al-Tatar, 28 years old.
24. Mohammed Abdulrahman Miqdad, 28 years old.
25. Salem Salem Farhan, 30 years old.
26. Jihad Al-Farra, 30 years.
27. Fadi Hassan Abu Salmi, 30 years old.
28- Bassam Kamel al-Nuno, 31, is a general.
29. Mohammed Riyad Abdel Rahman Al-Amoudi, 31 years.
30. Jihad Mohammed Osman Musa, 31 years old.
31. Shaher Mahmoud Mohammed Al-Madhoun, 32 years old.
32. Musa Jaber Abdel Salam Abu Hassanein, 35 years old.
33- Mohammed Mahmoud Abdel-Moati Abdel-Al ,39 years.
34. Ahmed Mohammed Ibrahim Hamdan, 27 years old.
35. Ismail Khalil Ramadan Al Dahouk, 30 years.
36. Ahmed Mahmoud Mohammed Rantisi, 27 years.
37. Anwar Ahmed Al-Khatib, 28 years old.
38. Mahmoud Yahya Abdel Wahab Hussein, 24 years.
39. Ahmed Abdullah Al-Adini, 30 years.
40. Sa’adi Saeed Fahmi Abu Salah, 16 years old.
41. Ahmed Zuhair Hamed Al Shawa ,24 years.
42. Mohammed Hani Hani Al-Najjar’, 33 years.
43. Fadel Mohamed Atta Habashi, 34 years old.